Sunday, October 21, 2012

OOCHWORLD! Inspirational and educational entertainment for schools and families

OOCHWORLD! Inspirational and educational entertainment for schools and families Ooch came back to Birch Meadow last week to energize and educate students. "Whether it be learning how to deal with the challenges of daily life, learning to embrace our unique differences or making positive decisions when the tough choices arise, Ooch had something for everyone." Additional pictures available on Shutterfly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very internet smart so I’m not 100% sure. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.