Friday, February 11, 2011

Why twitter?

If you are not a twitter user don't worry...you're not the only one. I am certainly not skilled at using twitter, but this funny video/song encouraged me. (You can be one of over 350,000 people who watched the video). I am quickly learning twitter is a place where many colleagues post great information about teaching, learning, and leadership. I also enjoy sharing information with you about Birch Meadow and the future of education impacting your children. My twitter updates are listed on the right side of my blog.

You can follow these links which show the value of twitter...
http://novanews.global2.vic.edu.au/2011/02/03/wow-the-power-of-twitter/
http://teacherbootcamp.edublogs.org/2009/10/07/presto-how-to-build-a-pln-using-twitter/

You can follow me on twitter to see my postings or sign up to get an e-mail anytime my blog is updated.

I continue to post updates related to Birch Meadow School and information which may be of interest. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback related to my blog or twitter updates.

Have a great day!

No comments: